The Michigan Brewers Guild
The Michigan Brewers Guild exists to unify the Michigan brewing community; to increase sales of Michigan-brewed beer through promotions, marketing, public awareness and consumer education; and to monitor and assure a healthy beer industry within the state.
The Michigan Brewers Guild runs four annual public events:
- Winter Beer Festival in February in Grand Rapids
- Summer Beer Festival in July in Ypsilanti
- UP Fall Beer Festival in September in Marquette
- Detroit Fall Beer Festival in October
- Annual Winter Conference.